SKIDROW | Bin | English | 1.21 GB
Genre: Action | RPG | FPS | Rapidshare 100 MB
Computer expert Hunter is hired by the Johnston Biotek corporation, just called “Corporation” in the game. Hunter is to repair the network of a mining complex but fails and ends up in an underground cave world after an explosion. A man called Toadstool finds him and tells F where they are: In an underground world where a computer freak called Hacker has seized power. Left alone by the Corporation, Hunter has to find a way back to the surface all by himself. On his quest he meets Kathryn, a mysterious woman, who sometimes helps the player. Hunter faces many dangers and problems; for instance, when he is confronted by sinister figures in an underground prison colony. Of course we cannot give away whether he finds the suspected lift to the surface there.
* Cyberpunk role playing game with atmospheric graphics
* First Person View
* 36 main and 6 side quests wrapped into an intriguing Sci-Fi-story
* Gigantic subterranean World: extensive caves, secret labs, mystic temples, generator rooms uvm.
* 69 NPCs, you can interact and trade with
* 14 different monster classes and many subclasses: reptiles, hybrids, humanoid mutants, giant spiders, quantum ghosts and more…
* 14 different weapons with second attack options: from the rusty knife to the plasma cannon.
* 30 instructions and recipes, for building useful items, food or exotic weaponry
* skillsystem with 7 character abilities for individual problem solutions and a high replay quality
* 6 classes of different implants to improve your characters’ abilities
* Tactical realtime-fights in the Matrix – hacking of networks and sabotage of security systems
* Theft and Data-Theft included!
* impressive render cutscenes from 3D-iO
* All ingame text was recorded in a professional sound studio